Everything we do starts with extraordinary service.
Our mission is simple: Take care of our sales partners and their local merchants with integrity, and we all thrive. We put customers first, leading to outstanding loyalty and exceptional rewards.
Mike Ponder, CEO and co-founder of Integrity, cut his teeth selling bankcard in the late 1980s. He understands the business from the inside out – what’s important to agents and to merchants. When he and Tony Morrison started Integrity in the Chicago suburbs in 2003, they built the company around the needs of sales partners and independent business owners:
- Accountable and responsible – We do everything in house, from boarding through settlement.
- Always available – Real people. Talk with our experienced team in our office, not a call center.
- Innovative – Adding new technologies and solutions: point of sale integrations, gateways, mobile payment solutions, Integrity InTouch notifications, online reporting, marketing analytics and more.
- Solid and reliable – Partnered with First Savings Bank of South Dakota.
- Accredited – We are an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.