We are looking for a Business Relations Administrator.
The Business Relations Administrator will report to the Director of Business Relations and serve as front-line support for Integrity’s critical relationships with merchant funding partners.
- Act as the key point of contact for our merchant funding partners
- Service third party relationships including creating custom reporting and certain residual tasks.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of our relationships with key third party partners.
- Maintain in-house merchant services
- Support other functional areas of the Business Relations department including residual processing, internal audits, and certain merchant charges related to equipment and terminations
- Debit merchants for swapped / loaned equipment
- Monitor upfront and referral payments
- Update and maintain several custom spreadsheet-based reports
- Additional special projects as assigned
- 1-2 years clerical or administrative experience in a structured, process-driven environment
- Mastery of Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and Word
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize time-sensitive responsibilities
- Excellent phone etiquette and follow up
- Ability to work independently on routine, recurring responsibilities
- Adherence to standard operating procedures
- Must pass a background check. This position has access to sensitive banking data and personal information.
- High school diploma required, minimum of 2 years of college, college degree preferred
Job Classification: Exempt
To apply for this position, please fill out the contact form below.