We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for defining requirements and executing comprehensive improvement efforts. This position involves close interaction with senior management, the software engineering team, department heads, and key customers (internal and external).
A strong technical background and familiarity with the finance industry is required. Job duties include assessing the needs of existing and potential customers, writing/evaluating requirements documents or agile product backlogs, developing the project plan and schedule, and leading project completion. This position requires strong communication skills, a desire to work closely with users of all experience levels, and a high level of collaboration with team members of various business functions. This position reports to the Vice President, Product Strategy and Innovation.
- Executing concurrent cross-functional project-based assignments
- Driving the execution and completion of projects per agreed-to schedules
- Tracking and reporting progress per enterprise project frameworks
- Developing requirements and use-case scenarios
- Assisting business units in the definition and evaluation of improvement efforts
- Conducting technology assessments
- Defining user personas for products and services
- Maintaining and communicating the status for all portfolio products
- 3 to 5 years of experience in managing technical projects employing business analysis, data analysis, software development, and program management skills.
- A proven track record of achieving program objectives on schedule, on budget, and meeting quality criteria.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field from an accredited university