We are seeking a Relationship Manager who will be part of our Sales Support team.
The Sales Support team acts as the main point of contact and support for our independent sales partners, answering questions, providing ongoing support, escalating issues with internal teams, and ensuring sales partners receive top level service from our organization. The ideal candidate will have excellent relationship building and communication skills with both external and internal clients. This position will report to the Senior Vice President of Sales and work in our company headquarters in Des Plaines, IL.
- Obtaining and maintaing expert knowledge of our products and services in order to respond to and manage sales partner requests.
- Working closely with internal departments to communicate and monitor external sales partner requests, and maintaining excellent follow up with our sales partners regarding status.
- Analyze and monitor sales partner production.
- Training/onboarding of new sales partners.
- Assist with notifying the sales partners with the latest from Integrity including new products, ACH debits to their accounts, industry updates and other projects.
- Proactively stay in touch with assigned offices to aid in building their productivity
- Assisting internal teams with obtaining needed documentation from sales partners.
- Submitting and monitoring Customer Service tickets for issues originated by sales offices
- Developing close relationships with an assigned list sales partners and their offices, ultimately understanding what they need and how to get them to send us additional business.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to understand an outside sales partner’s needs and the relentless drive to exceed expectations in delivering those needs.
- Extremely responsible
- Obsessive about details
- Ability to work quickly, multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in a face-paced, service oriented environment
- Creative problem solving and excellent judgment
- At least one year of experience with merchant services or payments sales is required
- At least two years of total work experience are required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
To apply for this job, please fill out the contact form below and don’t forget to attach your resumé!