Attention, guest bloggers! Do you love to write? Do you have insights and ideas that you want to share publicly? We’re looking for talented writers to make guest appearances on our blog! Our blog receives thousands of visits a month, so you’ll be able to promote yourself and your company as well as showcase your expertise to a frequently visited industry resource. Here’s what we’re looking for:
Anyone from the merchant cash advance (MCA) industry
- Topics related to the MCA Industry
- We’ll also take important topics relevant to the payments industry
WHAT WE WANT:
- We’d like for you to supply interesting, well-written content that adds value for our readers
- An original post that has not already been published somewhere else
- You may include an appropriate visual aid such as photos or videos, which can be embedded from sites like YouTube or Vimeo (we please ask that when submitting images, give proper credit)
- You may also include a unique bio with a professional headshot or your company’s logo (JPG and / or PNG files); this will be included at the end of the blog post
WHAT WE WILL NOT PUBLISH:
- Any blatant self-promotions
- Any content with a “spammy” undertone
- Completely off-topic content
- Content with any trace of demeaning or nonconstructive critique aimed at an individual, group or organization (Let’s play nice, guys!)
HOW TO SUBMIT:
To submit a blog post for review, please email your post to Bill Buchanan, email@example.com. You can send it either as a Word Document or pasted into the body of the email. Within your email, please include your name, title and company, as well as your headshot and bio so we can promote you. Or if you’d liked to secure a guest posting position but you’d rather shoot over some ideas for approval before writing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what you’d like to write about. We’ll get back to you with our feedback.
Once your blog as been approved and published, we’ll send you an email including a link to your post. From there, we’ll be promoting your post throughout our social media networks, but please feel free (and we recommend) to do the same within your networks.
Now, get those creative juices flowing and get writing! For further questions about guest blogging for Integrity, please contact us today.