Integrity is honored to be chosen as a 2017 Top 20 eCommerce Solution Provider.
eCommerce had a record breaking year in 2016 with $1.915 Trillion in sales and about 9% of the entire retail market share.1 With eCommerce growth steadily increasing, we are especially proud to announce that we have been awarded a spot on CIO Review’s list of Top 20 eCommerce Solution Providers.
CIO Review has recognized our dedication to exceptional customer service as well as our solutions designed to meet merchants’ needs. And as CIO Review notes, we are excited to extend this devotion to service and problem-solving to Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) with Integrity Business Exchange (IBX), our payment gateway and EMV-certified integration services platform.
“With an array of solutions designed and built around merchant needs, Integrity is playing a noteworthy role in solving the payment puzzle for specific market segments including ecommerce.” CIO Review, March 2017
We are dedicated to providing fast, accurate, and secure payment processing across payment platforms. From a customer-present POS system to a mobile payment in the field to a website based purchase, our cutting-edge payment technology keeps businesses moving forward.
At Integrity, we are always working to meet the needs of our merchants and partners. Here are some of the ways Integrity offers innovative business solutions.
- Integrity Mobile, powered by SimpleSwipe, takes payment processing into the field with a powerful mobile point of sale (mPOS).
- Our innovative services like Integrity AutoSave and EasyPay are useful cash management tools that reduce stress and streamline work.
- Our flexibility to integrate with POS systems means we can help merchants make the best decisions when they need to upgrade or replace equipment.
- EasyPCI , powered by Trustwave, helps merchants follow the Payment Card Industry Security Standards set by Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, and Discover to keep transactions and customer data secure.
- Our online portal provides real-time sales reporting and marketing tools to increase business.
- Integrity InTouch allows merchants and sales partners to receive notifications via text or email to stay informed wherever they go.
And above all, we are proud of our in-house customer service team that is always here to answer questions and provide support to our merchants and sales partners. Contact us today to learn more about our innovative payment solutions and exceptional customer service.
We thank CIO Review for the recognition!
About CIO Review
CIO Review is a resource designed to bridge the gap between the enterprise technology of today and the businesses of tomorrow. Published from Fremont, California, CIO Review is written to “give a better understanding of the role that enterprise solutions pay in achieving business goals.”2
- Worldwide Retail Ecommerce Sales Will Reach $1.915 Trillion This Year. (2016, August 22). eMarketer.com https://www.emarketer.com/Article/Worldwide-Retail-Ecommerce-Sales-Will-Reach-1915-Trillion-This-Year/1014369