Integrity Payment Systems and WhizBang! Training announced their retail workshop partnership to help retailers thrive in this slow, increasingly regulated economy. Both entities are committed to helping business owners achieve higher levels of success.
Integrity Payment Systems has developed business models and retail workshops that help salon owners lower costs and operate more efficiently. IPS is recognized by L’Oreal USA and Redken 5th Ave. NYC as a business resource for their salon customers.
WhizBang! Training programs offer comprehensive retail training on all aspects of retail operations, educating retailers on ways to increased retail sales and profit through Bob Negen’s business methods.
IPS is extending its retail training to thousands of retail business owners through WhizBang! Training’s instructional programs. At the recent Retail Success Summit in Grand Rapids, Michigan. sponsored by WhizBang! Training, Integrity Payment Systems educated retailers on the benefits of the company’s propriety business products and services.
“There is much more you should get for the money you already spend on credit card processing services,” said Guy Wadas, National Sales Director of Integrity Payment Systems. “Integrity makes that a reality for business owners across the country.” The retail worship session strived to help retailers contribute to their bottom line by understanding how advertising, staff training, management, buying and selling all contribute to the bottom line. Some of the major training session topics covered included:
- Clarify and crystallize what to do by understanding the why behind it all
- Copywriting for retailers – how to write words that sell
- 5 step staff training – creating better service, higher sales, less stress
- Coaching and sales management – building a team of sales superstars
- Open To Buy – I’m making money, just wish I could find it
- Retail Math: important calculations, what they mean and how to use them to boost sales and profit
- Email Marketing: how to do it right, keep ’em reading, and get them in your store
- Creating rock solid customer loyalty: how to keep them shopping with you again and again
- Simple strategies for an amazing in-store experience
- Building your bottom line using social media
- 20 ideas for promotions and special events and 3 keys to making them successful
- How to attract tons of free media attention with a great press release
- Effective cause marketing: do’s and don’ts that will make or break your cause marketing campaigns
Guy Wadas noted ‘”Energized participants walked away from the retail workshop with long lists of to dos. It was exciting to be able to reach out to so many retailers and see how they quickly embraced the training session’s concepts.”
In addition to payment systems, AutoSave, EasyPay and other solutions, IPS helps business owners establish cash reserves (emergency funds), erase debt, build their retirement, reduce credit card processing costs, gain the capability to accept a full range of payment options and enjoy smoother day-to-day operations.
For more information, contact Integrity Payment Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-988-4882. Or contact WhizBang! Training at http://www.whizbangtraining.com, 800-842-1600 or email@example.com.